Since 1972, Community Care Connections, Inc. and the Pennsylvania Elks Home Service Program have collaborated to provide
information, referral and follow-along services to individuals with disabilities and their families. These services include but are not
- providing in-home medical care management
- advocating for an individual's educational, legal, and human rights
- referring individuals to appropriate human service agencies
- interpreting clinical findings and acting as a liaison between the individual and his/her health care providers
- assessing the individual's need for special equipment and identifying funders to pay for that equipment
The PA Elks Home Service Program is staffed by a registered nurse. Services are provided in the individual’s home and are free
The PA Elks Home Service Program is funded through a grant from the Pennsylvania Elks Major Projects, Inc.
For more information about the PA Elks Home Service Program contact Program Director, Ricki Hood, RN at
724-283-3198 Ext. 225.